Connect to Christ
Connect Groups, Empowered Women, Momentum Men, Riverbanks over 50’s, Synergy Youth, Young Adults
“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”
— Richard James Molloy
- Holy Spirit filled church services
- Clear Disciple Pathways – Connect groups, Welcome brunch
- Effective Pastoral Care
- Effective & Viable Care Services – Co-op, Counselling, Family Support
- Community Gathering Events – Movie nights, Pamper morning, Christmas, Easter
- Strong Relational Connections – Leadership groups, Invitational culture
- Connections from Care to Church
To Bring Hope
To connect, build and equip people for success in life
Christ and His Cause
A Season of Expansion
Enlarge your house; build an addition. Spread out your home, & spare no expense.
Community- Relationships are our priority, for we are better together.
Compassion – We genuinely care, expressed through our willingness to serve others.
Culture – We follow the teachings of Christ.
Excellence – We do all things with integrity and to the best of our ability.
Empowerment – We empower all people regardless of age, culture or faith.
Faith – As Christians we believe that faith and hope are essential to life.
Generosity – We will meet needs beyond expectations.
Fun – Life is meant to be celebrated.
Leaders Reuben and Michelle are the senior leaders and visionaries of The Twin Rivers Centre. They are passionate about the local Church and seeing people and communities changed through the transforming message of Christ. Their heart is to serve their community and to build a HOUSE OF HOPE in Eagleby, Beenleigh & greater Logan City. Their passion is to see people released into their God-given purpose and to be all that God has called them to be.